We offer a variety of services so you can set up the pet care plan that works best for you. Prices listed are per visit.
1 Pet $17
2 Pets $20
3 Pets $25
1 Pet $20
2 Pets $22
3 Pets $28
1 Pet $25
2 Pets $28
3 Pets $32
1 Pet $32
2 Pets $35
3 Pets $38
The 20 or 30 minute visits are best for potty breaks, midday dog walks and cat, small animal, exotic or elderly dog visits.
The 45 or 60 minute visits are best for multi-pet families, pets that need extra TLC, extra playtime and longer walks.
OvernightsA pet sitter will make your home their home while you’re away, staying overnight with your pet(s), giving them extended care and attention, as well as making your home appear “lived in.”
Boarding In Our Home
We also offer the service of having your pets stay in our home with us while you’re away. Your pet(s) will receive round-the-clock care and dogs will have playtime with other dogs. Rates for this service vary depending on the size and needs of your pet, so please contact us if you’re interested. This service is on a case-by-case basis, depending on availability and compatibility with other animals. Your pet must get along with other pets in order to be a comfortable and enjoyable visit for everyone!
We offer day care as an option for dogs that need socialization and exercise during the day while you’re at work or on an extended day away. Contact us for more information and rates. This service is a case-by-case basis, depending on availability and compatibility with other animals.
A consultation is $15.
Late Booking Fee
To compensate our pet sitters, who must adjust their schedules to accommodate last-minute reservations, a $20 surcharge is applied for clients who request services less than 48 hours in advance.
(Does not apply to regularly scheduled mid-day dog walk services)
- Vacation Visits:
If you cancel at least one week before the first day of service, the fee is $25.
If you cancel less than one week before the first day of service and your job is UNDER $300, the fee is $50.
If you cancel less than one week before the first day of service, and your job is OVER $300, the fee is equal to 50% of your job total.
- Overnight Stays: Due to the exclusive nature of overnight bookings, our pet sitters are unable to accept any other overnight jobs that coincide with the dates you have booked. Therefore, we charge a 50% cancellation fee, regardless of when the job is cancelled or the job total.
Key Pickup/Drop Off Fee
$15 each instance after the initial consultation (this applies if you would prefer not to let us keep a key on file).
There is a one-time $25 surcharge added to any jobs that include the following dates (does not apply to regularly scheduled Monday-Friday midday visits):
- Easter weekend: March 31-April 1, 2018
- Memorial Day weekend: May 26-28, 2018
- Independence Day: July 4, 2018
- Labor Day weekend: September 1-3, 2018
- Thanksgiving : November 21-25, 2018
- Christmas : December 23-26, 2018
- New Year’s: December 30, 2018-January 1, 2019
Pet Transportation Rate
$30/first hour + $10 each additional half hour (if your pets get sick or injured while you’re away, we will transport them to a veterinarian).
Special Needs Care
- Medication administration – $3/visit
- Injections – $5/visit
- Fluid therapy – $10/visit
- 1-2 pets/1x week – $15
- 1-2 pets/2x week – $20
- 3+ pets/1x week – $20
- 3+ pets/2x week – $25
How Does Payment Work?
For vacation and overnight clients, we require payment in full at the start of each job. Midday clients pay either weekly or biweekly using one of the methods below.
You have several payment options:
- Cash – can be left for your pet sitter to pick up on the first visit.
- Check – (made out to All of Creation Pet Care) can be left for your pet sitter to pick up on the first visit, or can be mailed to All of Creation Pet Care prior to the start of service (please contact us for the address).
- Credit card through PayPal – we accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express through PayPal. Click here to make a payment.